Are you curious about the OnePlus V Open (Oppo Find N3), set to launch soon? We’ve got all the information you need, broken down into easy-to-digest sections.
OnePlus V Open Specs
- Release Date: October 27, 2023 (Expected)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8550-AB Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 740
- RAM: 16GB
- Storage: 512GB (UFS 4.0)
- Main: Foldable LTPO3 Flexi-fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, Dolby Vision, 120Hz, 2800 nits (peak), 7.82 inches, 2268 x 2440 pixels (~426 ppi density)
- Cover: LTPO3 Super Fluid OLED, 1B colors, Dolby Vision, 120Hz, 2800 nits (peak), 6.31 inches, 1116 x 2484 pixels, 431 ppi, Ceramic Guard
- OS: Android 13, OxygenOS 13.2
- Main: Triple
- 48 MP (wide)
- 64 MP (telephoto, 3x optical zoom)
- 48 MP (ultrawide)
- Features: Hasselblad Color Calibration, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p various fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- SIM: Dual SIM (2x Nano-SIM, eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Unfolded: 153.4 x 143.1 x 5.8 mm
- Folded: 153.4 x 73.3 x 11.7 mm
- Weight: 239 g or 245 g (8.43 oz)
- Battery: Li-Po 4805 mAh, non-removable, charging 67W wired, 1-100% in 42 min
- Resistant: IPX4 splash resistant
The phone offers some real flexibility with its foldable design. When unfolded, its dimensions are 153.4 x 143.1 x 5.8 mm, and when you fold it, it shrinks to 153.4 x 73.3 x 11.7 mm. The device will weigh either 239g or 245g, offering a balanced heft in your hand.
The build quality seems promising. The front of the phone is made of glass with a Ceramic Guard coating when folded, and plastic when unfolded.
For the back, you have a choice between glass and eco-leather, framed by sturdy aluminum. You can also use dual SIM cards, and for those who are a bit clumsy, the phone is IPX4 splash-resistant.
Let’s talk about this beauty’s display. It’s a foldable LTPO3 Flexi-fluid AMOLED screen, boasting 1 billion colors, Dolby Vision, a 120Hz refresh rate, and peak brightness of up to 2800 nits. It measures 7.82 inches diagonally, with an impressive screen-to-body ratio of around 90%. The resolution stands at 2268 x 2440 pixels or about 426 pixels per inch.
Running on Android 13 and customized with OxygenOS 13.2, the phone is built for performance. It features a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and an octa-core CPU with varying speeds for different needs. For graphics, it’s got an Adreno 740 GPU. You won’t be short on space, as it offers 512GB internal storage and a whopping 16GB RAM.
Available in Emerald Dusk and Voyager Black, the OnePlus V Open is priced at about 1800 EUR. Performance tests show strong results across AnTuTu, GeekBench, and GFXBench, further validating its capabilities.