Battle royale is a new popular genre in all gaming platforms such as console, PC, and mobile. Games in this genre have been popping up like mushrooms after rain.
FFVII The First Soldier
The Japanese game developer Square Enix had the brilliant concept of making a PUBG clone with a Final Fantasy skin. Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier is the result of two elements, battle royal and Final Fantasy characters.
It’s a lot like other battle royales, but Square has made a few modifications to the usual setup, so you start with a melee weapon and can fight NPC enemies to earn more Gil so you may upgrade your gear as you play.
While it’s not as smooth as I’d like, the gameplay is solid, and the framerate is limited to 30 frames per second. The touch controls function well enough for me to score some kills while out and about.
In this high-speed battle royale game with RPG characteristics, you must strive to join Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit. You can choose a different way to fight, like with a sword or magic. You can also use guns. All of these are useful.
You can earn experience points and gil by defeating monsters. If you call upon the right monster, you can fight for yourself. You can also catch a Chocobo to make it easier to fight for yourself.
- Use all of your weapons, spells, and melee attacks to vanquish your foes.
- During the battle, kill monsters to gain experience points, strengthen your abilities, and increase your maximum HP. Use the gil you earn to upgrade your weapons and acquire goods.
- Choose Your Role in Battle! Will you be a Warrior, using strong melee attacks to take the fight to the enemy? Or will you use your Sorcerer’s skill to cast augmented spells? Perhaps being able to enter and exit fights as a Ninja is more your speed? Choose your role before each encounter by selecting one of these styles!
- Seventh Heaven, Corneo’s mansion, the train graveyard, and a familiar home covered in flowers are just a few of the iconic locations you may explore in each huge map.
- Choose a style that reflects your unique personality and express yourself through a wide range of costumes, emotes, and other customizations.
SMASH LEGENDS is a real-time arena battle where you fight against players from all around the world with unique LEGENDS in a match that lasts for 3 minutes.
- Simple controls – The game is easy for everyone to enjoy this game but hard to master, esp. in fast-paced actions.
- Epic knock outs – Besides dealing damage to lower your opponent’s HP, you can knock off enemies from the arenas set in floating islands to achieve victory.
- Unique characters – You can unlock new characters, stages and items by playing different game modes. Each character has hidden story and unique skills. Players can choose from the game’s roster of 10 Legends, or characters.
- Multiple game modes and maps – With diverse fighters available, you can battle it out with your friends in a 3vs3 or 1vs1 match. There are 5 modes available, including Dominion (3 vs. 3), Team Deathmatch (3 vs. 3), Battle Royale (8 Player FFA), Harvest (4 Player FFA), Duel (1 vs. 1).
- Cross-play support – As a multiplatform game, SMASH LEGENDS supports cross-play between mobile device and PC.
The most exciting and awaited game of the year, SMASH LEGENDS has officially gone global! To celebrate this launching on mobile platform, all players will receive Peter’s skin. In addition to that generous giveaway for a limited time only starting from October 23 they’ll be holding an attendance event where you can get some awesome prizes like Gems, Coins or Super Special chests just by playing games.
Bomb Bots Arena
Bomb Bots Arena is best for those who love to engage in a multiplayer gaming session. In the bomber arena, you will encounter 3 opponents. You can customize the bot and find out mighty abilities. To win the game, you need to jump over obstacles and escape traps.
Disorder is an adventurous game for those who love playing with weapons on the digital battlefield. There is an intertwining of sin and justice in the war. You will act as a soldier and can use arms to win the battle. The game has a range of modes, and the major ones include ULF, Multi-Base Battle, and Base Battle.
Wild Brawlers offers a battle royale style in which you can challenge all players from all parts of the globe. Each battle lasts 3 minutes and you must defeat all of them, period. The battlefield will be constantly changed and always unique.
Call of Duty®: Mobile
CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE boasts console-quality HD gaming on your phone with customizable and intuitive controls, voice and text chat with your friends, and thrilling 3D graphics and sound. Experience this iconic franchise, now on your phone so you can play on the go.
You’ll be able to compete with players from all around the world in both competitive and social play. Gather your friends and test your mettle in competitive ranked matches, or see how long you can survive in the fan-favorite 100-person battle royale mode. You can also join forces with other players in co-op missions for a truly collaborative experience.
PUBG MOBILE is an original battle royale mobile game and one of the best mobile shooting games. In PUBG MOBILE, 100 players are dropped onto a remote island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to scavenge for weapons and supplies and fight to be the last person standing.
The game is intense and fast-paced, and you never know what’s going to happen next. There are lots of events for you to explore, and you can climb to the top in PUBG MOBILE by responding to the call for battle and firing at will. PUBG MOBILE has many maps and gameplay mechanics that give you a thrilling survival experience.
Guilt Battle Arena
Guilt Battle Arena is about an arena battle and the twist is that one gets only one bullet for disposal. Therefore, it becomes very important that the attack is timed perfectly. However, bullet backup is offered in case of a miss. But till then, one has to make way to land without getting killed.