Welcome to the best new simulation games for Android! Whether you’re looking for a game that has just been released or one of the classics, we’ve got it here. Nowadays there are so many video games on the market that it can be hard to find what’s worth your time and money without wasting hours browsing through app stores. We’re here to make things easier by providing you with a list of all our top picks in different genres. If you have an Android phone, these are some of the best gaming apps available right now!
Welcome to My Cave
Welcome to My Cave is a fun and addictive strategy game where you’ll manage your tribe’s development in order to develop a caveman settlement. Whether you choose to construct your own house or hire a professional, the end result is entirely up to you. There are several structures to unlock, so you’ll never be without something to strive for.
Can you lead a modern caveman tribe for ten years without being eaten alive? It’s time to show what you’re made of! Here’s your chance to become the chief of a new caveman tribe and go even further in Welcome to My Cave, a tribe simulation game that mixes modern comforts with Stone Age simplicity!
Welcome to My Cave is an exciting new game that allows you to build your own tribe and customize your gameplay experience. With humorous characters and silly gameplay, it’s a game you can keep coming back to again and again.
Plus, the replay options ensure that each time you play you’ll have a new experience. Best of all, the cute and clean modern art has a Stone Age style that will make you feel like part of the action. So what are you waiting for? Get started on your own prehistoric adventure today!
Old Friends Dog Game
Old Friends Dog Game is a one-of-a-kind online game about friendship and love, with an added side of puppies.
In this mobile game inspired by Studio Ghibli film, your goal is to create a dog sanctuary where you can pet and care for senior dogs who arrive. As each one warms up to you, more story episodes will be unlocked with choices that offer different stories about their personalities.
- Help senior dogs – rescue and care for cute old doggos and spend your days loving them. Become an expert in animal care as you pet, feed, and nurture residents.
- Choose your story. You can make choices that will unlock new chapters. If you are loyal to your dog, you will unlock many more episodes in this wholesome game!
- Decorate your home with cute furniture and toys. This will make your residents happy.
- Bake treats for your pets. When you get baking, you can earn more loyalty and unlock new story episodes.
- Give your residents their own clothes to wear. You get accessories for the dog as rewards. They are adorable and you can dress them up.
- This game has all different types of dogs: big ones, small ones, and even some that are as big as a horse! There is a favorite type of dog for everyone.
- Create your own profile for the journey. You can make an avatar with pictures of your friends and pets.
Hyperbeard has had plenty of casual pet games over the years and Tsuki’s Odyssey is their latest. The thing about this game is that you don’t have direct control, so it can feel a bit passive.
You’ll just check in to see what Tamaki (the main character) does each day. But even if it feels like more of an observational type of gameplay there are still things for decoration which makes up for any lack on manipulation we may find lacking from other titles within its genre with cuter graphics than most out there; making this worth checking out whether or not you’re into life simulators as they offer something new enough to enjoy while maintaining your interest without feeling too much like work at all either!
You don’t have direct control for them but can decorate your abode; making it more like an adorable slice-of-life title than any kind of life sim or pet raising simulator! If you enjoy these sorts of titles then be sure not to miss checking out Tsuki’s Odyssey – its graphics are adorably sweet and worth every second spent playing!
Tsuki is not your pet. They are like a free spirit that can go wherever they want in the world. But, if you check in often, you might find something new and exciting happening!
Royal Knight – RNG Battle
This medieval adventure game is about kingdom superiority in combat, economics, and general strategy. The player is required to organize and command their forces against neighboring kingdoms. Your chosen ruler should rise through the ranks from a lowly peasant to become a formidable ruler who dominates all the other realms. The game gives you many hours of exciting gameplay to keep you hooked for many hours.
- Unique RPG simulator – The game requires you to manage resources well.
- Mercenaries system – Each mercenary need to be trained and satisfied.
- Conquer the arena – Prepare the strongest fighters to dominate the battlefield.
- Manage your castle – Upgrade your castle and improve the lives of your mercenaries by building castle rooms and chambers, hunting for treasures, and employing the services of blacksmiths, cooks, and miners, and arranging public events.
- Monthly events – Participating in epic even to receive jaw-dropping rewards.
Dungeon Village 2
Dungeon Village 2 is a new RPG town simulation game made by Kairosoft, the developer behind many successful time management game. In Dungeon Village 2 you will build and manage a town in different terrains, including grasslands, snow fields, and even in the underworld.
In the town, you will set up inns, weapon stores, and more to convince adventurers to come visit and explore the nearby dungeons. If the town’s popularity and development reach certain standard, they will move in for good.
The adventures go out on their own to fight monsters then return to your town to purchase supplies and equipment and relax to regain their stamina. They will level up and improve their stats spending time fighting. You can watch them clearing monsters or ask them to fight large groups of monsters or explore dungeons.
- Adventurer – Each adventurer has his own levels, jobs and statuses.
- Job – Each adventurer’s job can leveled up to 10. Then it can be kept or switched to a new profession.
- Facilities – They attract more visitors. There are types of facilities: Equipment, Stores, and Food/Drink.
- Item – Items are used to power up the adventurers and help them get more gold and experience from their quests.
- Quest – There are three types of quests: Dungeons, Mob Groups, and Bosses.
Collect hears, choose words and watch your kotodummy evolve and grow. Customize your friend in a simple and entertaining way – the kotodummy will evolve based on the words you choose. It could be rude, friendly, emotional and so on.
Kotadama Diary’s characters change depending on what words you feed them. You can even make them grow up into something unexpected! There are both happy and sad characters, and also lovable ones. There might even be a character who is rude. But there are also some that everyone likes!
You want to make the words in your sentence more sophisticated. Feed them the right words so they can evolve into a new species. Put your favorite furniture in your room. And you don’t need to clean up!
Kotodama Diary is a joyful game that lets you have fun with different characters. They are different depending on what you do in the game. There are over 100 different kinds of these weird characters. We call them “kotodummies”.
How to play:
- Collect the hearts by touching or swiping on them.
- Words start to appear after you collect enough hearts.
- Pick one of the appeared words.
- The kotodummy can evolve based on the word you picked.
- To draw fortunes or to obtain accessories you can use tickets or gems in the game.
- You can give the kotodummies will obtained accessories and have them wear those accessories. If the kotodummies love them, they’ll give you useful items in return.
- Furniture can help you progress the game quicker. They can be purchased with coins the kotodummies collect.