PvP games are a competitive genre of video games that pit players against each other. They can be played in real-time or turn-based mode, with the latter usually being more strategic and less action-packed. These types of games have been popular for many years, but over the past few years they’ve really blown up on mobile platforms like Android. If you’re looking for some awesome new PvP games to download on your phone or tablet, we’ve got you covered!
What makes these top picks so great is their mix of game modes and features that make them unique from one another while still being fun to play. Some feature multiplayer battles where you fight live opponents online while others allow single-player duels against AI opponents.
Clash Royale is an insanely addictive game that is quickly taking over the world. If you’re not yet familiar with it, Clash Royale is a mobile phone game where you battle other players online in real-time.
The goal of the game is to destroy your opponent’s towers while defending your own. You do this by summoning troops and casting spells, which you can purchase with Clash Royale’s in-game currency.
The best part about Clash Royale is that it’s so easy to learn, but it’s difficult to master. You can be playing against people who have been playing the game for months and still hold your own.
Slash & Roll: Live Guild Raids
The game features moderate amounts of player-versus-player (PvP) action. Since it’s new and few people are playing, you’ll mostly play against Bots in this dice game with a PvP focus.
- Play with other people in the game! You can work together to win.
- Create or join an international guild to team up with your friends. Then you can attack other people.
- Talk with your friends in your guild about what to do. You should talk about how you will attack and what tactics you will use.
- Raid and rush against other guilds. Fight in epic matches of 20v20.
- In this game, you can join a team. You can fight other teams in real-time.
- Dominate the rankings and show off your skills in the season.
- Level up your hero power to help you and your guild.
- Customize your hero with cool weapons or get the amount that will make you taller. The more you customize your hero, the better it will be in battle.
- Roll the dice and then attack. You can collect shields to help you.
- You can send gifts to people in your guild and allies. They will be happy and they might do well.
- Become the guild champion! Play with your friends in dice battles.
- You need your rivals’ gold. You can get it by attacking their buildings or stealing them.
Nano Legends is an interactive 3D real time strategy and tower rush game that you will have never played before.
There is the great witch, Aillai, with her Antique Shop. She has collected lots of antiques for a long time and she helped her little champions, Nanos, to live. Help the Nanos in their battle against the others!
- Deploy heroes to attach other’s towers – Enjoy fast-paced, casual, strategic battles by becoming a god-like Giga! Who can destroy their enemy’s towers first become the winner. These battles take less than 3 minutes to complete as well!
- Collect and upgrade Champions – Select strong champions and use their unique abilities to beat the other team! You can choose Aidel who can heal, or Tuppi who can shoort freezing arrows, or any other champions. Pick your favorite. Enhance their powers by leveling them up and customize their looks with lots of skins and accessories!
- Build and upgrade your team – You can choose from a wide variety of troopers and build your perfect army. You have to use their special abilities and fight for victory.
- Casting spell well! – The Miracles you have will help your Nanos do things. You can use them to walk on water, set your enemies on fire, or hit them with a mighty punch.
- Beat the campaign – This game has a mode that is easy to play and has maps with many different options. You can unlock rewards at your own pace in this easy mode.
Nothing can beat the classic tower defense, but Rush Royale has enhanced it with a competitive twist. Turret defense strategies meet collective card games and push the adventure to another level. You can compete against other players as well – PvP defense.
Rush Royale is developed by the makers of Evolution: Battle for Utopia and HAWK: Freedom Squadron. The game has many elements combined, including a fantasy setting, strategy, and deck building. It’s a unique combination of tower defense and a collective card game.
In the game, you need to defend a fortress from invading monsters using towers which are units in different jobs. There are 2 modes, PVP and Co-op. You either battle against another player or co-operate with him to fight the vicious monsters.
Rush Royale allows you to build towers to help in the fight which are fantasy heroes such as mages, archers, warriors, and more. A mage can deal with elemental damage, a priestess can help out fallen allies, a sniper can deal critical damage…
- Leveling your cards – Higher level hero does higher critical damage. It is nice extra damage to help kill opponents faster.
- PvP vs Co-op – The two modes play differently so you need a different setup for each mode. While PvP loadouts tend to clear hordes of monsters within a record time, Co-op loadouts is about balance.
- Understand a boss to plan a respective strategy – A boss randomly spawns after the first two minutes of a match. Every boss has a unique ability that can make the flow of the battle against you. Warlock Boss randomly destroys one of your heroes. Bedlam Boss takes out a unit on your board and switches it with another card in your deck. Tribunal Boss downgrades some of your cards randomly. Tamer Boss takes all of your health out and causes you to lose instantly if it reaches the end of the board.
War Alliance – Real-Time Multiplayer War
Gather your troops early on the battleground and let the opposing army find you ready. Use your heroes to employ sound tactics, smart planning, and quick moves to deliver a decisive blow on the opponent. War Alliance allows gamers to deploy cards from their battle deck to improve their chances of winning.
Become a soldier in the battle of War Alliance! You will have to decide on one of many unique heroes and deploy cards from your customized deck. Victories provide you with spoils that can be used for upgrading troops or acquiring new cards, all leading up to an increased power level.
The instant you create your first Clan, the world is yours. Whether stealthily riding solo or forming a team of Foes to share in victories and defeats alike – it’s all up to you! Clans offer exclusive rewards for members only, as well as timed events that will keep things lively with friendly duels against others who are also part of an established group from across the globe.
You can battle other players in real-time and control your hero and try to attack and defend against the other player’s heroes. With each new, unique hero comes a different opportunity to use for various playstyles. As you play the game, you can unlock cards and upgrade them with powerful skills. You can also join clans of friends who will help you compete on the leaderboard.
Sheep Squad is an active-packed multiplayer game that relies on strategy and precision. The gamer is required to be alert every second to keep pace with the intense nature of the game and propel themselves to victory. You will be able to combine artillery and arrow shooting to guarantee a quick victory.
Players of all ages will enjoy the immersive gameplay, precision challenges, and fast-paced rounds in this multiplayer game. This is a unique strategy game where every second matters and accuracy is key!
This game is a mix of shooting arrows and artillery, and playing on platforms. It will keep you busy when you are fighting others and friends.
In this game, you can watch your flock and upgrade your skills. You can also collect rare treasures and daily rewards while unlocking cute emoticons. You can create your own battle arena with a drag-and-drop map maker, with themes like fields of grass or the fiery volcano of Pompeii. Save skills shots and other exciting moments from a battle that you want to keep, then celebrate by doing a victory dance!
Soul of Eden
Soul of Eden is a PvP competitive game that combines real-time strategy with card games. Each match is four-minute long which is suitable for mobile. There are 4 factions to choose from, The tech-savvy Republic, the unpredictable Aliens, the sword-and-magic wielding Empire, and the savage Beasts, and over 100 unique cards, with deck flexibility of 30 cards to form your own winning strategy.
Soul of Eden is a game where you put cards on the table and then take turns deploying units. You can play as one of four different factions. You will need to make sure you have the right kind of cards for your faction and that they fit in with what you want them to do. The game has over 100 cards with 30 slots in your deck so there are many combinations possible!
Soul of Eden is a dramatically new way to experience multiplayer strategy games. Fast-paced, skill-based, and competitive the game combines elements from card games with RTS mechanics to make something truly unique. The game is designed so that it can be played by all types of players across the world: whether you are an expert or just want to have fun, you will find your play style in Soul of Eden.
There are many strategies possible in Soul of Eden due to the amount cards available and ways that decks can be built. Each faction has its own strengths and weaknesses as well as having its own flavor which a player may choose if they wish! Whilst some units have very simple abilities others demand more thought and planning but it is this kind of diversity that makes Soul of Eden rich and exciting to play.
Brawlhalla is an arena platform fighting game heavily inspired by Super Smash Bros. You can play with 7 other players in real-time, complete various missions, or create separate rooms where you will play with your friends. There are 50 completely unique characters in the game to choose from. Brawlhalla boasts 40+ million players.
The game features multiple 1v1 and 2v2 game modes. Those modes include both online and offline plays. The online play has ranked, custom game rooms, while the offline play has local matches and offline tournaments against an AI. The game supports PC, mobile, and console cross-platform play, and supports both controllers and keyboards on mobile.
In Brawlhalla, the objective of a battle is to deal damage to the opponents via different attacks and weapons until they fly off of the platform. The game features over 50 distinct heroes with unique abilities and weapons for players to choose from.
The controls work well on mobile, which means the game’s experience on PC and console are almost perfectly ported to Android OS.
There are eight free heroes which are rotated weekly. The rest can be unlocked using in-game gold or through iAPs.